This section is what my daughter would call easy peezy. I think as women, (for the most part, shout out to our one male reader besides my husband--you know who you are) the applicational parts of bible study are the most fun. This is the part when we get to connect the dots from what we are learning in our study to our real life. So that being said--have fun with this! If you haven't yet, join the Facebook group, this is the part of studying that builds community!
1 John 1: 1-4
- What was the hardest part of this passage for you? (hardest to understand, most frustrating, or even most convicting)
- Was there any part of this passage that was already familiar to you? Did you learn anything new about an "old" verse?
- What does this passage teach you about God? (anything goes, there is no right answer!)
- How does what you learned about God/Jesus/Holy Spirit change the way you see yourself or your life?
- What is your response? (Is this a call to worship? Does this show you a place that you should be serving? Does this change the way you approach a relationship? Again, anything goes!)